Spicy Color is a SEMI-PERMANENT hair color with ACID pH for colored, bleached or natural hair.
Shines the hair and creates INTENSE and VIBRANT colors, ideal for coloring the entire hair or for creating bold color details. WITHOUT AMMONIA and WITHOUT OXIDANTS for healthier, protected, hydrated and ultra-shiny hair.
Shiny and shiny hair thanks to the low acid pH, which closes the scales allowing the hair fiber to reflect light.
What's in it:
- Red Algae Gel: to deeply hydrate the hair fibers
- Baobab Oil: to give shine to the hair
- Direct Dyes: pure to give intense color results
How to use:
- Bleach until you get: a tone 8 for warm colors: red, orange, fire red, a tone 9 for warm colors: yellow, fuchsia, orange, or bleach until you get a tone 10 for cold colors: white, purple , green, blue, turquoise, pink, lilac and gray.
- Make a ColorDefend shampoo, rinse and pat.
- Apply a ColorDefend Barrier Cream to the hairline to avoid stains on the skin.
- Put on gloves
- In a non-metallic bowl pour the amount of product (about 50gr for medium length hair)
- Apply the product on the bleached part or on the entire hair, using a brush or a wide-toothed comb. It is advisable to proceed first on the natural areas and then on the bleached hair.
- Leave on for 10 to 15 minutes depending on the desired color intensity.
- At the end of the laying, emulsify for a few minutes with warm water. Rinse thoroughly until the water is clear.
- Do not make post color shampoo, in case apply Protein rerum to increase the shine.
- Do not rinse, proceed with drying and styling desired.
How long does it last
From 5 to 15 washes depending on the porosity of the hair.